Loading...
  Loading...
Employer Quick Look

Atrium Staffing

 
Overview

Founded in NYC 1995, Atrium is a premier woman-owned talent solutions firm servicing client locations around the United States. Our offices are headquartered in New York City. Atrium has distinguished itself since its inception with its humanistic approach to staffing and its sound strategic partnering with clients. What started as a firm devoted solely to administrative staffing, has grown into a thriving multi-discipline human capital resource firm, with tremendous customer retention.

Atrium has grown its expertise over the years including: Office Support, Finance & Accounting, Technology, Creative, Scientific, and Fashion & Retail. We have expanded our operation to reflect this diversification, and now have offices in New York, New Jersey, Boston, San Francisco and Connecticut. We have successfully absorbed Integro, The Science Registry, Ready temps, Ready Personnel and Executive Corporate Staffing into Atrium Staffing and have had the additive benefit of their expertise complementing our existing core competencies.

Atrium is the best staffing resource in the area and continues to build relationships with the area's best talent. As a WBENC-certified woman-owned firm, we have continued to develop innovative ways to expand our service provision and are ahead of the curve in diversity staffing initiatives. In addition to recruiting, Atrium has developed expertise in Managed Systems, Payroll Services, 1099 Vetting and Workforce Management Consulting. Our programs and technologies are scalable and offer customizable human capital solutions and infrastructures.

With a proactive Executive Management Team, Atrium is always seeking ways in which to offer the most comprehensive services to clients and associates alike. We look forward to partnering with you, whether you are searching for a job or identifying talent acquisition solutions.

Culture
Atrium Staffing Services Ltd 71 5th Avenue, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10003 Phone : (212) 292-0550 Fax : (212) 949-7623
Benefits

Atrium Associates take advantage of a best-in-class benefits program (The Atrium Care Package) offered exclusively by Atrium.
Healthcare Program


Medical Benefits
  • 140 Hours - Affordable Health Care Plan for all Associates

  • 450 Hours - Associates are eligible for a full, comprehensive Major Medical Plan

  • 1100 Hours - Atrium will co-pay medical benefits. As the exact co-pay varies depending on state, please contact your Atrium representative for specific details.

Dental Benefits

Associates are eligible for dental benefits after accruing 1100 hours. Atrium covers 50% of the Associate monthly dental premium.

Vacation

Atrium offers Paid Time Off (PTO) to all of our Associates. Atrium pays 35 hours paid time off for every 1,500 hours worked with Atrium. PTO requests may be submitted through the Atrium eOffice.

Retirement - 401(k)

Atrium knows how important it is to save for retirement. Atrium Associates are immediately eligible to contribute pre-tax dollars toward their 401(k) plan. Atrium will match 25% of your 401(k) contribution up to 4% of your annual salary. Atrium's matching contribution vests over 4 years. For example: If an Associate contributes 8% of their annual gross income, Atrium will also contribute 2% of the annual gross income. In total, this Associate will have a 10% pre-tax contribution toward his/her retirement!
Referral Bonus Program

Atrium's very popular Referral Bonus Program rewards our high-quality Associates for recommending us to their friends, family and neighbors. We find that great employees stick together, and we would like to welcome you and your referred Associates to the Atrium family. For each of your referrals who obtains a position with Atrium and works for the specified amount of hours annually, you'll receive $100. We provide each Associate with information on the referral bonus program during Associate Orientation.
and more...

  • Direct Deposit

  • Atrium Ace Awards

  • Prescription Card Discounts

  • Discounted Gym Memberships

  • Transit Check

Additional information in regards to benefits and the Atrium Care Package is available by logging into your eOffice. Please send inquiries to benefits@atriumstaff.com.