Capitol Office Solutions (COS) is the Mid-Atlantic's most advanced technology and services company, specializing in office systems and workflow solutions. We focus on making a difference and creating value by uncovering Cost-Saving Opportunities and Hidden Inefficiencies, while providing Sustainable options that afford a profitable outlook for your organization. Our mission is to be your valued business partner, by providing superior product technology with unmatched support services, so that we will have the opportunity to earn your business for many years to come!
In 2007, Xerox acquired COS and our parent company, Global Imaging Systems, to provide its customers with superior technology from the entire family of Xerox products and local technical sales, service and administrative support.
With over 30 years of experience, and operating as a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox, COS is uniquely positioned to provide the most advanced office technology in the industry. We foster a very personal, local approach to our customer's unique sales, billing, service and supply requirements. COS is headquartered in Columbia, MD with satellite offices in Tyson's Corner, VA and Washington, DC.
WHAT DOES COS DO?
- In the LOCAL Mid-Atlantic area, we employ over 150 employees with over 75,000 square feet of office and warehouse space.
- On-site LOCAL Service Training Facility - our full-time staff trainer keeps technicians constantly updated on the latest technologies, at a moments notice.
- Customer Help Desk - helps customers troubleshoot equipment issues remotely and increase up-time.
- Printegration- Managed Print Services - in-depth assessment program designed to better utilize and manage your organization's document output and printing infrastructure, for maximum cost reduction and sustainability.
- Through Global Imaging Systems, our reach extends to 32 states with more than 130 locations NATIONWIDE with solutions sold and serviced by more than 4,500 employees.
- As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, we extend our reach GLOBALLY with more than 57,000 employees.
- We align ourselves with best-in-class product and service manufacturers including Xerox, Hewlett-Packard, Nuance, Equitrac, EFI, Creo, XMPie, FM Audit and more!
GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
COS has a long-standing commitment to the Baltimore/Washington community. We work with a variety of philanthropic organizations, including Grassroots, a local homeless shelter and crisis intervention center, and Goodwill Industries to name a few. Our employees have donated their time, money and talents to these organizations to further their efforts and provide much needed support.