The Leading Technology Staffing and Services Company
Ranked #1 in industry by IT Services Business Report for eight consecutive years, TEKsystems is a flagship company of Allegis Group, a $5.6 billion enterprise with positive annual growth since its founding.
In a single year, TEKsystems provides over 70,000 technical professionals to support critical IT engagements at more than 5,500 client sites, including 82% of the Fortune 500. With 90 offices and over 2,200 recruiters throughout North America and Europe, our reach grants us access to 81% of the technical professional workforce. It also enables us to speak with over 10,000 technical professionals a week and meet with more than 2,600 of them face to face when recruiting top talent.
Our size speaks to our experience and success in helping our customers meet business goals. However, being big is not necessarily what makes us great. Our proven process to understand our customers' specific needs and deliver the right solutions supported by the absolute best match of talent sets us apart.
Not ready to apply?
Working for TEKsystems®, you have the option to build the benefits package that best fits your needs. Choose from:
* Medical/Prescription Health Insurance –Enables you to choose a medical plan that’s best for you or your family through our exclusive agreement with one of the largest healthcare networks (contribute minimal amounts weekly/contribution dependent on plan selected)
* Hospital Indemnity Plan –Offers additional benefits, such as hospital coverage to help pay for inpatient room, board, and general nursing services
* The Major Expense Protection Plan (MEPP)–Provides the opportunity to buy additional emergency room and inpatient hospital coverage
* Dental –Offers an open choice plan with in and out-of-network coverage
* Vision –Gives you the ability to choose from an extensive nationwide network of doctors
* Short-Term Disability–Protects you from loss of income if you can’t work due to short-term illness, injury, or pregnancy
* Long-Term Disability –Provides long-term income protection through our long-term disability plan
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan –Allows you to set aside your pre-tax dollars for retirement or contribute to a Roth via post-tax contributions
* 529 College Bound Fund –Enables your earnings to grow tax-free when used for qualified higher education expenses for you, a family member, or as a gift for a friend
* Life and AD&D Insurance–Pays a benefit to your beneficiary if you die or suffer serious injury as a result of an accident
TEKsystems was founded on five main values. Throughout our 26-year history, these values have shaped our hiring decisions as well as the way we approach adding value to our clients and consultants.
Character with Competence: What sets TEKsystems apart is our demand for people who exhibit strength of character and integrity. We seek out people who not only possess strong technical abilities, but who show true dedication to their work, their clients, and their colleagues.
Trust and Respect: With every assignment, a client trusts us with their business. We know they're counting on us to get the job done, and it's our goal to deliver the people and results they expect. At the end of the day, honoring our promise is the only way to earn real trust and respect.
Commitment: Commitment is the difference between good and great, and no amount of skill can replace it. As a company and as individuals, we excel at what we do because we are committed to our work, our clients, and to one another.
Accountability: Good business means doing what we say. To help guarantee that our clients know exactly what they can expect from us, we make it our mission to hire people who share this belief.
Relationships: Strong business relationships are the foundation of customer service. For us, every client interaction is an opportunity to learn more about our clients and what they need. We also believe in knowing our own people, their abilities, and their strengths. Relationships are the key to delivering the extraordinary customer service we've built our reputation on.
at TEKsystems, Inc
Peoria, IL -
0 days ago
Computer Hardware,Computer Software,Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Computer Software,Not for Profit - Charitable,Other Great Industries
Service Desk Technician
Other Great Industries
Columbus, OH -
0 days ago
Active Directory Admin
Marysville, OH -
0 days ago