In Partnership With
Follow Us :
Search in articles
Search in jobs listings
Search in videos
Top Companies Now Hiring
Companies Hiring Part Time
Companies Hiring Managers
Jobs for Teens
More Job Opportunities
Job Search Tips
Sign In / Sign Up
Get Job Alerts
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
More Career Advice
Quizzes and Tests
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Career Success Stories
Stories of the Unemployed
More Personal Stories
This Built America
Job Search Videos
Cover Letter Videos
Job Interview Videos
Career Advice Videos
What It's Like to Be...
Ex. Registered Nurse or Sales
Ex. Chicago IL or 60607
Employer Quick Look
Who We Are
Founded in 1857, Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE:B) is an international aerospace and industrial manufacturer and service provider, serving a wide range of end markets and customers. The products and services provided by Barnes Group are used in far-reaching applications that provide transportation, communication, manufacturing and technology to the world.
With approximately 4,300 dedicated employees, at more than 60 locations on four continents across the globe, Barnes Group continues to build on our long-standing tradition of excellence in precision manufacturing and logistics solutions while at the same time, investing in leading-edge technologies and applying our expertise in newer breakthrough markets.
What We Do
Barnes Group operates under two global business segments – Industrial and Aerospace.
Our Industrial business is a global manufacturer of highly-engineered, high-quality precision parts, products and systems for critical applications serving a diverse customer base in end-markets such as transportation, industrial equipment, consumer products, packaging, electronics, medical devices, and energy. Focused on innovative custom solutions, Industrial participates in the design phase of components and assemblies whereby customers receive the benefits of application and systems engineering, new product development, testing and evaluation, and the manufacturing of final products. Products are sold primarily through its direct sales force and global distribution channels. Industrial designs and manufactures customized hot runner systems and precision mold assemblies - the enabling technologies for many complex injection molding applications. It is a leading manufacturer and supplier of precision mechanical products, including precision mechanical springs and nitrogen gas products. Industrial also manufactures high-precision punched and fine-blanked components used in transportation and industrial applications, nitrogen gas springs and manifold systems used to precisely control stamping presses, and retention rings that position parts on a shaft or other axis. Industrial is equipped to produce virtually every type of precision spring, from fine hairsprings for electronics and instruments to large heavy-duty springs for machinery.
Our Aerospace business produces precision-machined and fabricated components and assemblies for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) turbine engine, airframe and industrial gas turbine builders throughout the world, and for the military. Aerospace also provides jet engine component overhaul and repair (MRO) services for many of the world's major turbine engine manufacturers, commercial airlines and the military. MRO activities include the manufacture and delivery of aerospace aftermarket spare parts, including the revenue sharing programs (“RSPs”) under which the Company receives an exclusive right to supply designated aftermarket parts over the life of the related aircraft engine program, and component repairs.
Where We’re Going
Barnes Group continually embraces change to meet business demand. Each of our business segments is backed by the support, resources and financial stability of a large, global company while enjoying the opportunities and flexibility typically associated with a smaller entity.
Through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, Barnes Group Inc. has solidified its position as a global competitor in the worldwide market, providing our customers with superior quality products and services.
Medical and Dental Insurance
Group Life Insurance
Optional Group Life Insurance
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Retirement Savings (401K) with Company Match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Empowering people to leverage their creativity, talent and commitment to excellence to perform at their best and improve our customers’ performance…every day.
For more than 150 years, Barnes Group Inc. has been dedicated to providing our customers with superior-quality products and services. Our success has been and will continue to be shaped by our mission and values, core elements of the Foundation of the Barnes Enterprise System.
At Barnes Group, we believe in:
– Maintaining the highest ethical standards, honoring our commitments and being open and honest in all that we do.
– Recognizing that our people are the source for our success; enabling everyone to make a positive personal impact while being accountable for their behaviors and the results they deliver to our communities, customers and stockholders.
– Identifying our own emotions and styles of learning along with those of others; motivating others and ourselves to achieve results while also managing our relationships with understanding and reason.
– Building inclusive teams that leverage our collective experience and expertise to find differentiated solutions for our customers.
– Driving relentlessly forward to gain sustainable superiority in the marketplace for our products and services.
– Creating a culture that embraces change and innovation, improves processes, eliminates waste and builds on an unwavering commitment to quality.
– Providing opportunity, dignity and respect for our employees in a safe and mutually rewarding environment.
– Embracing the expansion of our business around the world as an opportunity, and valuing diversity and inclusion as we work seamlessly across borders. We partner with employees, vendors and customers of different cultures while respecting and contributing to the communities and environments in which we operate.
Barnes Group Inc.
123 Main Street
Bristol, CT, 06010-6307
Web Site: www.barnesgroupinc.com
at Barnes Group
No Jobs Found.