An independent industrial Group fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry, mainly for CO2 emissions reduction, Valeo ranks among the world's top automotive suppliers.
Products and services for the aftermarket
Valeo Service is under the responsibility of the Group’s Chief Operating Officer. In cooperation with the Business Groups/Product Families, it supplies original equipment spares to automakers and replacement parts to the independent aftermarket. Its role is to offer to all aftermarket channels worldwide a wide range of products and services to help make repairs easier and to provide greater safety, comfort and pleasure to drivers and passengers. Valeo Service also offers support and services that are constantly being enhanced and developed, in areas such as diagnostics, training, sales and marketing, and technical support.
Products and services
Valeo Service offers 176 product ranges covering 12 product functions for light, commercial and industrial vehicles and trucks: wiper systems (under the brand names Valeo, Marchal, PJ, and SWF), transmissions, lighting systems, climate control, engine cooling, electrical systems, electrical accessories, security systems, switches, braking and engine management. Its range of spare products and related services include the following innovations:
- Climtest+ and ClimFill: tools and software dedicated to the diagnostics and maintenance of climate control systems;
- beep&park/visionTM (new version of beep&park™) which combines rear camera and radar features in order to simplify parking with obstacle detection, warning and display systems;
- guideo™, a driving assistance product with four features: lane departure and line crossing alerts, video recording in case of impact, and the detection of movement of the vehicle ahead at traffic lights;
- speed/visio™, which projects the vehicle speed on the windshield and emits an audible alert when the speed limit set by the driver is exceeded. This system allows the driver to control the vehicle speed without having to look away from the road ahead;
- parkorigin™, the first rear brake kit for light utility vehicles;
- Full AFS headlamps, a complete, adaptive front lighting system that adjusts the beam according to driving conditions: in rain and on urban roads or highways;
- the StARS reversible starter-alternator system for the aftermarket, offering substantial reductions in fuel consumption and pollutant emissions.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 16 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket.
For original equipment segment, Valeo supplies all major automakers worldwide
For replacement parts and services, Valeo supplies the original equipment spares (OES) and independent aftermarket (IAM) through its dedicated Valeo Service organization.
The 4 Business Groups are: Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
at Valeo North America, Inc.
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Auburn Hills, MI -
4 days ago
Key Account Manager
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts,Manufacturing
Plastic Injection Tooling Engineer
Relocate to East Liberty, OH, OH -
4 days ago