Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, Good Shepherd Fairview Home at Binghamton has offered housing and health care services for nearly 140 years. We are proud of our reputation for excellence. Good Shepherd Fairview is a not-for-profit residential healthcare community that offers various levels of care to accommodate individual needs, including:
- 40 apartments for independent living.
- 41 adult care facility rooms.
- 32 assisted living program rooms.
- 34 skilled nursing facility beds for long-term care and 2 respite care beds.
- 20 private rooms for short-stay rehabilitation.
The Home has a philosophy that all people should be treated with dignity and respect. We value individuality and are committed to providing person-centered care to each resident.