Sterling Insurance provides solutions that improve the health, well-being, peace of mind
and financial security of our members. Maintaining optimal health is important
and Sterling provides coverage to help ensure our members can get the
healthcare they need when they need it. Medical care can be complicated and our
services are designed to assist our members successfully navigate the
Wide Range of Product Offerings
Sterling Insurance, established in
1958, is licensed in 50 states, plus Washington, D.C., and has sales offices
across the country. As we look at the needs of our customers, we offer products
and services that provide added value and benefits.
Products Offered by Sterling Insurance Include:
- Medicare Supplement Premier® - health coverage in addition to
Medicare parts A and B. Standard Medicare Supplement plans with flexibility to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare patients.
- Medicare Supplement SELECT - health coverage in addition to Medicare parts A and B. Medicare Supplement plans that offer lower premiums in exchange for using Network Hospitals and Facilities.
- Critical Condition Insurance - covers 11 major critical illnesses
and life threatening cancer.
- Whole Life and Limited Benefit Whole
Life Insurance - helps
cover final expenses and other costs associated with a loss.
- Sterling Dental - quality, affordable dental coverage