RESOURCE: Sr. Java Developer
LOCATION: Tempe, AZ
JOB TYPE: Direct Placement
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM
EST. START DATE: Monday, August 25th or sooner
SALARY RANGE: $120,000-$130,000 (based on experience)
Our customer is seeking a Sr. Java Developer for a full-time, direct placement opportunity located in Tempe, Arizona. The interviews are going to be very technical and candidates need to be able to answer basic fundamental questions as well. The need to have the core knowledge of Java –they are going to screen for this. The area of collections – common toolkit used– definitely an area that a successful candidate will need to know very well. Another area of threads and multithreading, this is also an area they leverage a fair amount here on the team. The team does a lot of integration work, not so much front-end UI.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background check
- BS Degree – ideally Computer Science or similar subject.
- At least 5 years technical experience in software development.
- Proven track record in software development.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
- Strong technical software skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated team player with a will to succeed.
- Able to work directly with internal customers and partners.
- Strong design and programming skills for highly technical systems.
- Must be willing to be on call 7x24 rotation
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- Java J2EE 1.5 or 1.6
- Eclipse, Subversion (SVN), JUnit
- Spring Framework
- JBoss Enterprise Application Server( or any other application Server)
- SQL and Relational Database Experience - MS SQL Server is currently used.
Nice to Have Skills
- Adobe Flex Development
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Apache Lucene / Elastic Search
- JBoss Seam
- Experience with SAP interfaces
- EJB Experience
- Must have excellent communications and customer services skills
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity, please forward an updated Word resume to Laura: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. If you are not the right match for this position, please accept my apology.
Recruiting Account Manager
866-633-7980 eFax[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Since 1996, SmartSource has been a leader in providing IT technical staffing solutions for short and long term projects, staff augmentation, and direct hire positions. SmartSource partners with original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, hardware VARS, computer service companies and independent IT firms. Many of our partners rely heavily on our variable workforce model for satisfying their IT talent needs.