Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Envision yourself on a winning sales team!
We seek an experienced, professional leader with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Our Showroom Managers must have the ability to achieve goals, work in a fast-paced environment and lead the store’s sales team. As a Showroom Manager you will be responsible for store profitability, direct activities related to merchandise flow, store maintenance and sales support functions. You will also be responsible for the training and development of a team of commissioned sales associates ensuring store profitability and enhancing the customer shopping experience.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales associate performance, sales, operations and financial performance and implementing individual and team goals.
- Train and develop a high performing sales team.
- Coordinate the operation of the showroom by establishing goals for sales consultants.
- Set objectives, plan, organize, and direct sales associates to meet objectives and maximize their potential.
- Coach each sales consultant to establish realistic sales goals for each month and develop an action plan. Offer them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Monitor each consultant’s daily performance and compare it with that month's objective.
- Maximize your merchandising efforts by using effective displays, controlling signage, sales floor or store arrangement to ensure that they are attractive and welcoming.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and development skills with the ability to motivate teams to achieve results.
- Assist sales consultants in the selling process whenever needed. Enhance the customer shopping experience by participating in the sales process.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Three years of leadership experience in retail management in a high volume environment.
- Professional leader with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Desire to succeed within a revenue-driven atmosphere.
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Frequently move about the showroom over an 8-12 hour period to attend to customers needs.
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time as customer needs dictate.
- Push and pull furniture for merchandising purposes.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, Raymour & Flanigan University training, health, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short- and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.