We are seeking Two Network Consultants for temp to hire opportunities located in Phoenix Arizona
The Network Consultant is responsible for identifying client needs and implementing solutions and procedures for delivery of services. Candidates must have a strong ability to execute solutions based upon discovery and the needs of the client’s environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Work with internal and external personnel on projects involving multiple disciplines.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Understand technical problems and be able to implement solutions.
- Work closely with Insight and customer teammates to solve technological issues at client locations.
- Develop and maintain expertise on the supported products, platforms, and applications
- Cisco Networking Solutions
- Background working with firewalls
- Other duties as assigned.
Must pass a drug and criminal background check before starting
BS in Computer Science (or in a related field) or equivalent work experience.
This is not an entry level position and a technical background in networking is required.
CCNA certification and 2-3 years’ experience in supporting Cisco routers and switches is the desired background.
Firewall experience a plus
Consultant should have a strong ability to quickly comprehend technical tasks and attain higher proficiencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Must display high-level networking competencies.
Must have exceptional communication skills including written and oral.
Must be able to follow necessary processes and procedures.
Must possess strong analytical skills.
Must have exceptional interpersonal skills to work with clients.
Must be able to work independently.
Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
To be considered, please send an updated Word resume to Amanda: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]