Responsible for the hands on operation of automated blow molding equipment and production of high-quality bottles in a safe an efficient manner.
• Verifies that raw materials and material requirements match the product orders for customers.
• Monitors raw material levels to ensure uninterrupted production.
• Clears bottle jams, adds labels, changes out gaylords, and dumps bottles into the grinder.
• Performs quality control checks on bottles for material and customer requirements.
• Completes daily zone cleaning tasks for the line.
• Documents and enters all required information of downtime, scrap, and parts into PICS.
• Works with the Team Lead to identify the root cause of bottle defects and then determine corrective actions.
• Performs basic troubleshooting of blow molding equipment when product quality deficiencies arise or when the equipment malfunctions.
• Completes set-ups and repairs on machinery in the designated work area.
• Completes daily, monthly, and annual preventative maintenance requirements on blow molding machinery and extruder.
• Meets all required safety process, procedures and training, and ensures all safety devices are on their equipment.
• Maintains ISO, OSHA, and GMP standards.
• Reports quality or food safety issues to Supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.