Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Olean, NY 14760
Direct hire opportunity
Salary Range: $50-55K plus benefits
We are a 12 person IT Managed Services and Solution Provider. They provide technical services to companies in the area that need assistance around their computer, server and IT needs.
We work as a team focused on providing outstanding client service to primarily small/medium business in our territory of south western/central NY and northwest PA. Therefore team fit is very important. We look for engineers who are personable/friendly, highly competent, self-confident and able to adapt to new situations quickly and well, and who possess high levels of integrity and character.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for installation, administration and ongoing support of multiple client network environments.
Should possess proficient knowledge and experience with network infrastructure, PC and server hardware, applications and operations.
Experience/capabilities should also include Active Directory, routing, switching, security, remote access, VPN and other current mainstream IT technologies.
Description of duties/responsibilities:
We are looking for someone that has experience but can also grow into this role.
• Provides technical services to clients both onsite and remote
• Administration and implementation of LAN, VPN and Microsoft server infrastructure, PC hardware/software integration
• Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Diagnose and resolve server, network, Internet, PC and printing issues
• Ability to facilitate and lead projects and meetings
• Work with sales to authenticate, close and facilitate customer projects
• Timely and accurate completion of all documentation in service management system on daily basis- time sheets, technical notes, etc.
• Be knowledgeable on products, services and solutions offered by company
• Represent company in a professional and ethical manner at all times
• Ensure high quality of customer satisfaction through results and attitude
• Travel on a regular basis in market territory for consulting activities, overnight travel may be expected for training - Training and vendor certification on products as required
• Other activities as directed by management to facilitate company objectives
Associates Degree (minimum)
Bachelor's or higher a plus
Certifications such as current Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE desireable
Cisco CCNA, CCDA, SonicWALL CSSA, HP AIS, CompTIA A+, Network +, Security +, Citrix CCA
Strong Microsoft OS experience a requirement,
Please send your resume to Carissa at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or call me at 630-818-1053.