SmartSource is looking for a Help Desk Administrator for a 3-6 month contract opportunity in Tampa, FL.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Tampa, FL
Hours: 11AM – 7:30PM
Role: We have a need of an Help Desk Coordinator for a 3-6 month opportunity located in Tampa FL. The hours for this opportunity are 11AM-7:30PM. The tasks are as follows and need to be clear that this is not a full-fledged technical opportunity. There is technical troubleshooting but the person must be open to administrative duties. If you a person is looking for 100% hands on or over the phone troubleshooting this is not for them.
- Monitor CA ticketing system for incoming service request tickets
- Perform OEM warrantee validation on equipment and also perform contract equipment validation
- Validate CA service request information is within each ticket, escalate back to client if there is missing information. .
- Ensure a successful support call transfer to another team/group or partner
- Perform level 1 and 2 triage troubleshooting
- Send email notifications to the client based on defined processes and procedures
- Monitor and escalate support tickets based on SLA requirements
- Perform required updates to the CA ticket throughout the life cycle of the ticket to completion.
- Identify and escalate any process improvements
- Obtain required OEM hardware certifications with IBM/HP on PC’s, printers, and Servers.
- Ship workstation and laptop images w/good hard drive for required service request tickets
- Assist with support documentation when needed
- Must pass a drug and criminal background check before starting
- 2+ Yrs experience providing hardware PC support helpdesk
- 2+ Yrs of relevant technical helpdesk experience with IBM/HP PC’s, Printers, Servers
- Experience using Computer Associates (CA) ticket management system
- Experience routing support calls to other groups who use other call management systems
Skills & Requirements
- Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- Act as the front line support for all hardware issues and routing support calls
- Ability to prioritize help desk calls/tickets
- Escalate support tickets requiring urgent attention and manage them
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Must have strong customer service, time management, and written/verbal communication skills
- Dependable, reliable and predictable attendance is a requirement
- Assist Technical Services when needed
- Stay current with product upgrades, system information, changes and business updates
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
To be considered, please send an updated Word resume to Amanda: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]