Job Description: We have a need for 2 MAC Help Desk Support Analysts for a 3-6+ month option to hire with our customer located in Columbus OH. This person provides second level Help Desk support which includes receiving calls and opening/logging Help Desk Tickets addressing MAC Issues from users.
- Must be willing to take a background test upon an offer being made
- Any of the following certifications would be a HUGE PLUS!
- Apple Certified
- Apple certified support professional (ACSP)
- Apple certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
- Working knowledge and understanding of operations and business priorities
- Knowledge of MS Office and Current Windows and
- Apple Mac Operating Systems 2 years minimum experience
- Knowledge of Apple hardware 2 years minimum experience
- Knowledge of current desktop and mobile computing technology ( Including Apple)
- Knowledge of core business applications and their operation
- Knowledge of ITIL Concepts and preferably qualified to Foundation Certificate as a minimum
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Basic understanding of Networking Protocols to aid troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
If you are interested on the opportunity, please submit your resume for review to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or call me directly at 630-607-7208