Global company is looking for **Senior Accountants** interested in career growth due to on-going acquisitions. This position offers you growth potential, job stability, bonus eligibility and excellent benefits that begin immediately. In this role, work closely with "hands on" Managers who like to promote from within.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform full range of accounting duties for several business units, according to GAAP and cash flow projections;
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of financial day to day accounting;
- Bank reconciliations and A/P and A/R Responsibilities
Interface and coordinate with Controller and other departments.
- 3-6 years of general accounting, financial statements and related experience;
- BS in Accounting;
- Proficiency with GL software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Able to work under limited supervision, work independently, but be a team player; Able to meet multiple deadlines;
Come join this terrific organization which allows you to work in a dynamic environment/culture and inspires staff to contribute to the growth of the company and be a part of the team!!!