National College of Business & Technology is now accepting applications for an energetic, service-oriented, mature, self-starter in the student services office of the Bristol, Tennessee Campus. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits.
A Student Services Representative’s duties include the coordination of all academic, financial, and related issues for all prospective and current students in accordance with established procedures and plans.
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
1. Assists prospective, current and re-entry students with all required administrative, academic, and financial paperwork and forms at the College.
2. Administers, grades, and records Placement Evaluations.
3. Participates in student orientation.
4. Works with Campus Director in scheduling students for classes.
5. Maintains accurate student records.
6. Manages bookstore inventory and sales for staff and faculty.
7. Tracks attendance.
8. Prepares all student forms (withdrawal, non-returning, academic change, student request, etc.).
9. Administers evaluations and surveys.
10. Reconciles student’s accounts
11. Collects and submits final grade reports to the Administrative Service Center.
12. Complies and distributes perfect attendance certificates.
13. Attends training sessions and meetings.
14. Participates in graduation ceremony.
15. Assists Campus Director with Campus Accountability Report.
16. Works with the Campus Directors in using white slips to determine financial eligibility for future term and allowable course load.
17. Participates in student orientation.
18. Administers Placement Evaluations as necessary.
19. Handles Third Party billing and reporting.
20. Collecting of student payments.
21. Completing bank transactions.
22. Prepares documents for document imaging by performing indexing, scanning and quality control.
23. Will examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
24. Membership in a state financial aid professional organization (approved and sponsored by the College).
25. Serves as Campus Liaison with the Administrative Service Center.
26. Performs other administrative duties, as assigned.
Founded in 1886, National College serves 30 communities through campus locations in six states, and enrolls more than 10,000 students annually system wide. National College is dedicated to preparing men and women for lives as responsible citizens through career-focused education in a variety of fields.
National College is an equal opportunity employer.