Retail Store Management
Joyce Leslie, a fast-paced, trendy Junior apparel chain, in business for over 65 years, offers our Store Managerment a career rich in growth, affording our Management tremendous opportunity for personal satisfaction and professional achievement.
Joyce Leslie Store Management oversee the total operation of a retail location and supervises the Assistant Manager(s), Keyholders and all Full Time and Part Time Associates. Must enjoy thriving in one of the most exciting and eclectic environments in the Junior Apparel Industry today!
Joyce Leslie Store Management must possess the following qualifications:
• Love of fashion and merchandising to create a dynamic and high energy atmosphere.
• Maximize sales through the presentation of our merchandise. Create a visual look that is both appealing and exciting.
• Must possess excellent people skills, create a motivating environment and provide a fine level of customer service to insure a pleasant shopping experience.
• Ability to recruit, hire, train and develop a management and sales staff which will assist in ensuring the successful operation of their store.
• Through professional example demonstrated by the Manager, motivate your staff to strive for constant excellence in their role in our company, creating a winning store team.
• Must be able to plan, prioritize, delegate and follow through to successful completion, all assignments.
• Be creative in the manner in which your sales goals are met and exceeded. The fine art of customer service and salesmanship is to be demonstrated by each and every associate.
• Instill in all associates a sense of inventory control and afford each member of the staff the ability to play an integral role in the overall loss prevention program in the store.
• Be responsible for the timely submission of all reports as required to assist in the successful operation of the store.