Conestoga View Nursing, a long term care facility in Lancaster County, seeks Nursing Assistants on the PA registry for full-time and part-time Nursing Assistants on all shifts. The ideal candidate for the position should have an interest in caring for geriatric residents. Candidates must have patience and tact, as well as initiative and good judgment.
In addition, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Nurse Aide program for certification and show successful outcome from State Nurse Aide examination;
- Provide all care in accordance to the resident’s specific and individualized plan of care;
- Assist residents with ADL’s as needed and provide total care for those unable to care for themselves;
- Ambulate residents who need assistance;
- Treat all residents with dignity and respect;
- Organize work, set priorities and follow Conestoga View’s policy and procedure while giving care;
- Maintain positive interaction with residents, family and other staff members;
- Maintain confidentiality of resident information;
- Assure physical comfort and metal well-being of residents.