Administrator. The firm consists of 7 lawyers. The administrator reports directly to the
managing member and is responsible for business and administrative functions of
the office and for information systems
Required job skills include
a strong accounting background, experience in human resources and supervision of others, strong
computer skills, and general management experience. Must possess
excellent interpersonal skills and
Financial management -
Maintains the firm's accounting
records using Software Technology, nc. software which includes; time and billing, trust
accounting, general ledger, accounts payable
Generates monthly and year-end financial reports Oversees cash management and banking relationships Works with the firm's outside CPA on tax reporting Manages
the firm's billings and collections
Identifies opportunities for improvements in operations
Assists the managing
member in acquiring
the firm's professional liability, workers comp and
other insurance policies
Human resource management -
Recruits, supervises, and evaluates administrative support staff Assists the managing member in recruiting legal staff
and payroll reporting
(Pensoft Payroll software) Trains
non-attorney staff as necessary
Facilities management -
Oversees copying and mailing functions Oversees filing
and records storage
Serves as liaison to building management on occupancy and renovation issues Arranges
for the procurement of furniture, supplies and
We offer an excellent work
environment and a range of benefits, including
medical, group life, long term disability and
long term care insurance.
Please send your resume for this permanent position with outstanding benefits as soon as possible. This opportunity will not last long. Day shift.
1. Current or last income? $
2. Minimum income and above? $
3. Reasons for changing jobs?
4. Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5. The best number to contact you at during the day?
6. Email address?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Explain in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or whom they bring in for interviews.)
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]