POSITION SUMMARY: Maintenance Tech I assists all maintenance personnel in the short term, preventative and emergency maintenance programs for the buildings, grounds and equipment at the campus. Responsibilities will include the completion of all assigned work orders and maintenance projects under the supervision of the Director of Facility Services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Represents the campus in a positive manner while creating an environment that fosters respect and courtesy for residents and employees alike. Works within the campus programs to encourage and promote safety and the well-being of all residents and employees.
2. Upholds the Company’s Mission Statement.
3. Maintains HIPAA standards and regards all medical or healthcare information pertaining to residents and employees as confidential.
4. Restores vacant units to “like new" condition (including but not limited to the stripping of walls and flooring, repainting surfaces, removing carpet, replacing glass and windows, patching sheetrock, cutting and replacing interior and exterior trim, hanging doors, and replacing fixtures.
5. Performs maintenance repairs on the equipment, buildings and grounds, as needed. This will include but is not limited to installation, modification, cleaning, and repairs of wood, metal and stone structures, appliances, utility supply lines, irrigation systems, plumbing lines and fixtures, security systems, HVAC equipment, electrical components, switches, light fixtures, safety equipment, elevators, etc.
6. Assists in the success of the preventative maintenance programs (hereafter known as PM) set up by the campus which will include but is not limited to PM on elevators, fire extinguishers, HVAC units, appliances, emergency generators (if applicable), and water temperatures. Logs all information in specified books, software or charts.
7. Assists in the installation, repair, cleaning, or modification of therapy pools, swimming pools, therapeutic baths, or any corresponding equipment.
8. Removes all trash located in the collection areas of the campus.
9. Checks shipments and deliveries from vendors.
10. Contacts and corresponds with vendors, contractors, associates, and corporate office team as needed.