To apply for this full time customer service and hospitality position you must clearly demonstrate:
- Great personality and people skills
- 2 year degree or equivalent customer service / hospitality experience
- Sharp, professional demeanor
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
- FULL TIME POSITIONS ONLY!!
Benefits you'll gain in working in full time customer service sales and marketing hospitality:
- Fun, family friendly environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- A philanthropic culture
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
We are NOT a telemarketing company & do NOT work with residential or home-based clients!
Our full time entry level customer service sales and marketing hospitality firm is the leader in the full time entry level customer service sales and marketing hospitality industry and in tailoring full time entry level customer service sales and marketing hospitality to their needs. Our full time entry level customer service sales and marketing hospitality clients are Fortune 500 companies!
Our full time entry level customer service sales and marketing hospitality portfolio includes the most innovative office supply company and one of the nation's largest telecommunication company!
For immediate consideration for our full time entry level customer service position, please contact Patrick or Whitney @ 813.289.6111 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For additional information on our non-profit work and local sports events check out our website at:
Candidates with the following interests or relatable experiences are strongly encouraged to apply:
Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager, business management, customer service, promotions