Client: Insight Onsite At State Of Wisconsin
Location: Madison WI
Term: Read The Terms Below But the hours are over 3 Weeks
Number of Openings: 2- 4 Dependent On The Week
Position Title: Deployment Technicians
Start Date: EITHER 9/17 or 9/24
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Job description: We are in need of 2-4 Support techs to complete a monitor Deployment project starting either Wednesday 9/17 or Wednesday 9/24 dependent on staff availability and equipment. We need people who have a flexible schedule (Read Schedule Below) and would like them based if at all possible in Madison WI.The reasoning for the people being needed sooner than later is due to the state background process that will take approximately 3 weeks once the resource is chosen. It is a lengthy check for the state of Wisconsin and fingerprinting will need to be done. The job will be to unbox monitors, put them on desks, cable them up to PCs
- Week 1. For the pilot over the first week we complete between 63 and 100 monitor swaps at the Madison site. This will take 25 hours spread out over 4 techs – 6.25 hours per tech. We perform this work on one day, either Wednesday 9/17 or Wednesday 9/24
- Week 2 (One Week After Pilot): Blackout
- Week 3: For the third week, our customer will focus on the Madison site. There will be between 645 and 785 machines remaining. This will take roughly 161.25 hours to complete, spread over 4 techs, so we can give the 4 techs the full 40-hour week. We will guarantee 8 hours to everyone per day. No Mileage will be paid so we will guarantee 8 hours with the expectation of being onsite at least 7 to possibly 9 hours each day
- Week 4: For the fourth week on Monday. This site has 100 monitors, 25 hours spread out over 4 techs – 6.25 hours per tech. this will either be in Milwaukee or Madison however it is looking to be Madison.
- Additional Week 4: In the fourth week, on Tuesday, we complete Milwaukee. There are 55 monitors, taking 13.75 hours – we will need two techs for this work. That will complete the monitor swaps. Two of the 4 techs drive to Milwaukee from Madison to complete this work.
2-3 years experience working in the IT Field
Solid background software troubleshooting in a Windows environment (XP/7)
Solid background hardware troubleshooting with Desktops, Monitors, Printers and Laptops
Must be able to lift 50lbs. without an issue
Must have a flexible schedule
Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Troy Hawkins Sr. Technical Recruiter[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]