Dress Attire: PROFESSIONAL! SEE JOB DESCRIPTIONRole: We are in need of a Level III Support Technician for a 6+ month opportunity located in Chicago IL. Position Summary: To perform the test efforts and/or support additional test resources for assigned applications (multiple/concurrent) to verify production capabilities with newly developed Win7 OS. This will be over the phone and hands on role. There will be days that this will be completely over the phone and other days the opportunity will be hands on. It really all depends on the day.
Major Responsibility Area:
- Contractors must have experience with Windows 7 operating systems and demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills to resolve network with advanced PC application issues.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory services including schema changes, GPO’s and overall Windows security posture.
- Able to interact with executive-level customers and management in resolving technical problems on an emergency basis.
- Provide ongoing technical support using a variety of systems and software.
- Provide support for installing and using software, including messaging client software, word processors, web browsers, anti-virus software.
- Provide support for application software installation and use.
- Act as an advocate for the office in the resolution of any and all computer-related problems or issues.
- Provide front line phone, Live Chat, and Remote Desktop support, may be required to resolve requests via on-site visit(s).
- Assist in providing technical assistance ranging from system information and/or documentation to system configuration and problem resolution.
- Maintain the knowledge base for Software and a working knowledge of hardware and communication products.
- Provide consulting support to the House offices.
- Serve as a resource for solving user problems requiring an advanced level of technician support.
- Confer with senior engineering staff to resolve more complex problems.
- Perform other official duties as assigned.
- Must pass a drug and criminal background check before starting
- 3+ years experience working in the IT Field
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience with Windows 7 is requireed
- Solid Windows XP-Windows 7 Migration is a big plus
- Basic Windows and hardware skills. Pack, unpack equipment. Dispose of packing materials.
- Follow detailed instructions for imaging and support
- End user integration - must be comfortable in a direct support role
- Must have experience with Microsoft Outlook setup and usage.
- Experience with Dell / Lenovo Desktop and laptops
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years Solid background deploying new hardware related equipment such as Desktops and Laptops
- Must have a background imaging PC’s using such tools like Ghost
- Must have excellent customer service background.
Troy Hawkins[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]