Who are we?
Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report for 11 consecutive years, we are the nation’s largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems®
has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems®
seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. Benefits of joining our team include:
• Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
• Thorough training on recruiting and sales with a concentration on the IT industry (no previous IT knowledge necessary)
• Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
• Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
• Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure Job Duties Include:
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
• Match candidates’ strengths with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
• Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
• Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
• Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
• Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients’ staffing requirements.
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
• Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.