Title: HP Systems Engineer
Location: Anywhere in US
6-9 years’ experience
4-7 years with master's degree
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Professional services offerings for HP enterprise partners include; HP ProLiant servers
HP 3PAR storage
Focused on data center solutions for deployment, education, installation, integration and technical services.
We are seeking Delivery Engineer resources to support this partnership. Certifications are the key success factor. Ideally they will have worked at HP in a field delivery capacity.
• A+ Certification is required.
• Master ASE - HP StorageWorks (2008)
• Master ASE - HP SAN Architect - Data Availability Solutions (2005)
• HP ASE - StorageWorks Integration (2011)
• ASE - HP StorageWorks (2008) *
• ASE - Specialty in HP StorageWorks Secondary Storage (2008)
• ASE - HP BladeSystem Solutions (2010)
• ASE - Specialty in HP ProLiant Servers c-Class Blades (2006) (transitional)
• ASE - HP BladeSystem (2007)
• ASE - HP BladeSystem (2009)
• ASE - HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers (2010)
• ASE - Network Infrastructure (2011) (active)
• ASE - HP Networking (2010)
• HP AIS - StorageWorks Integration (2011)
• AIS - HP StorageWorks (2008)
• AIS - Specialty in HP StorageWorks P4000 SAN Solutions (2009)
• AIS - HP Integrity Server Systems (2006)
• AIS - HP Integrity BladeSystem (2008)
• HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers (2007)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Collaborates with client and practice team members to move the engagement from a solutions design concept through architectural definition to implementation of the services solution.
Delivers a high value services solution to the client on time, within budget, and meeting all quality and solution design specifications.
Provides services solutions implementation and delivery guidance.
Develops an understanding of client business needs, current industry environment and market solution trends to contribute to the refinement of current or build of new practice offerings.
Cultivates client relationships and develops the practice reputation as a leading edge provider of client services solutions.
Creates and/or identifies demand for new and additional services solutions engagements.