Job Description: We are seeking a Project Manager specifically to run Cisco related projects for a 3-6 month possible temp to hire We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to lead a large scale networking (Cisco) project in Savannah, GA. Prime locations would be anywhere in GA, Jacksonville, Charleston. The person chosen needs to be high end with extensive large scale networking projects under their belt. If there are solid candidates available outside the before mentioned areas that is fine as long as they are open to traveling 100% of the time. Travel would typically be: travel in on Monday AM, work through Thursday, travel back Thursday evening. Friday would be remote. Ideally Savannah GA is the where we want the person
- Must PASS a drug and background check upon an offer being made.
- 5+ years experience working in the IT Field
- Extensive skills leading large networking infrastructure/VoIP projects (route/switch, wireless, security) as well as overall knowledge related to networking, unified communication, infrastructure assessments and overall technology leadership to deliver holistic networking platforms for clients
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- At least 2 years of experience leading teams.
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations.
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- Cisco Certification: CCNP Voice (CCNP-V) with Wireless, Route/Switch, and Security experience requirement.
- Must be able to train others quickly and thoroughly on key IT concepts.
Troy Hawkins | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]