Title: HP Visualization Architect
Location: Greenville, SC
No remote candidates and no Visa Sponsored candidates
The ideal candidate will have a Master’s in Information Systems/Computer Science/Information Technology/etc. from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 7-8 years of related industry and job experience, HP, Cisco, VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft Certifications highly desirable.
SmartSource, Inc is seeking a senior level, information technology professional with proven experience working with internal/external clients translating their business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Bachelors in Information Systems/Computer Science/Information Technology/etc. with 7-8 years of related industry and job experience, OR equivalent HP, Cisco, Citrix, Microsoft, etc. certifications and 7 years related industry and job experience. Masters highly desired.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial and CxO levels.
- Proven Technical Translator skills, ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Cloud based solutions, public/private/hybrid clouds, deploying and running solutions in a cloud environment.
- Hands on experience implementing visualization solutions.
- Background in implementing Enterprise Virtualization, VDI, HP Storage and Server, VMware technologies.
- Knowledge of networking and complex software integration.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing workload and identifying areas/making recommendations for improvements on existing process.
- Solid experience working effectively in remote offices and being self-managed with excellent prioritization skills.
- 5+ years experience as a Sales Engineer or equivalent supporting Enterprise accounts.
- 5+ years experience Windows in the areas of system administration, integration or development.
- 5+years experience working with Virtualization technologies and/or with a VMware Certified Professional certification.
- Consulting, pre-sales and/or sales engineering experience preferred and Government clearance a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated skills ensuring programs and policies are consistent with the strategic plans and initiatives of the Company.
- Must be detail oriented and analytical with a passion for Customer Satisfaction.
- Established computer skills, specifically working with personal computers.
- Detail-oriented, high energy team player with strong work ethics and proven experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Acts as an advocate for the client and as the ultimate authority on Desktop Virtualization architecture designed to address client’s business problems.
- Lead design activities.
- Drive sales, design and planning of the Desktop Virtualization practice.
- Determine business and technical requirements and ensure effective communication of proposed recommendations to senior management.
- Present Desktop Virtualization products and technical proposals to end-users during consulting engagements to address their often complex requirements, design value driven architectures and explain the application and ROI of these solutions.
- Provide direction on design activities.
- Support the sales team by delivering compelling recommendations which directly results in the closing of new sales.
- Train resellers.
- Ensure revenue quota, deployment and service objectives are met while maintain a high level of prospect/customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the development of Desktop Virtualization sales strategies and solutions to help ensure the objectives are met.
- Conduct live demonstrations of Desktop Virtualization Solution products ie. Thin Clients, VMWare, Server and Storage as appropriate.
- Act as technical point of contact for prospects, customers and the sales team.
- Provide follow-up supporting in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Research and write the responses to technical sections of RFI/RFP’s.
- Form relationships with client’s technical staff to identify new opportunities.
- Lead the gathering of architecture, design and presentation of solutions to meet the prospect’s needs.
- Drive and support pre-sales pilots, demonstrations, PoCs, evaluation and benchmarks.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to include or be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, qualifications and skills required of personnel assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.