JOB DESCRIPTION - "LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY"
Our conference business identifies the need for knowledge and benchmarking amongst the senior most executives across Latin America to provide strategic business information, best practices and networking opportunities.
As a business-to-business conference developer you will be working to tight deadlines to bring topics to life, taking them from initial idea through to onsite event management.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Leveraging market resources to investigate the topic
• Conducting telephone interviews with practitioners in the field
• Writing agendas to satisfy the needs identified
• Securing practitioners and experts to present
• Devising the campaign strategy for sales and marketing initiatives to all stakeholders
• Empowering and coaching marketing, sponsorship and delegate sales channels
• Managing the on-site experience
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
• The ability to bring energy and a strong work ethic to the team dynamic
• A history of using the telephone to get the job done
• Investigative skills to research laterally within organizations get past gatekeepers to interview senior executives and targeted public
• Maintain an entrepreneurial mindset in managing deadlines and interacting with supporting departments
• Deliver value propositions to senior executives at top Latin American companies
• The crafting of succinct and compelling messages or commercial campaign pitches aimed at internal sales and marketing channels
• Sound note taking and writing skills used in promotional collateral and commercial copywriting
• Applied research and competitive intelligence in the development of differentiated and successful messages, stories or campaigns
• Strong Spanish language skills – both verbal and written
• Portuguese language skills a plus
For Further information on marcus evans please visit us online at www.marcusevans.com